Hey guys, this is my first blog post with probably more to come on here I will be talking about; room decor, school and how to try and avoid drama and more. Thank you for reading my first post I probably will post once a week maybe every week and a half it will have to see if I have anything to share thank you!
About a day ago I went out and got my supplies to start off my art project! I thought it would be fun to blog about it if anyone wanted wall decor and can’t find one that they like at any stores
To start today I’m going to seal my wooden canvas I got at an art supply store with sealant! I will be using the sealer as shown above
And I will be applying this with a catalynt w-06 wedge as shown below as well
For 8 by 10 foot walls
what you will need if copying this DIY are
- 24 by 48 inch wooden canvas
- Wood sealent (GAC-100 Multi-purpose acrylic polymer)
- Modeling paste (Acrylic polymer)
- Mixtion relief
- Mirror effect leaves (Silver leaf)
- Vitrail glitter medium
- Some kind of wedge I’m going to use a CatalynT W-06 Wedge
Depending on what colour you are going to use you will need different shades of that colour you can use normal wall paints or acrylic depending on what you prefer you can also use both of them at once!
- Dark neutral grey (Acrylic paint)
- Carbon black (Acrylic paint)
- Light neutral grey (Acrylic paint)
- Zinc mixing white (Acrylic paint)
I will be posting this before i do anything so you can go out and get the different things that you will need!
Next half for this will be posted in maybe 1-2 days if not more thank you for joining me on this DIY!